Cut 'n Run

"So, would you care to tell me the whole story?"
"Let's leave it at 'I'm not a tigerean, but rather a freak', ok? Considering that were-tigers are rare to begin with, someone with my, er, talents is someone that you ask little about. I'll only say that at one point early in my life, I mis-cast a polymorph spell and got saddled with the bone armor permanently." The CO seemed to accept this, and asked if there was anything else he could do. I asked him for another plate of food, and that I would be leaving in the morning.


The morning came, and I started back on my way. The boss had given me new orders, and I walked about ten miles out from the camp. I then strolled to a secluded area where a large and old tigerean was waiting for me. "Sorry about the delay", I quietly said. "The hospitals are not worth the effort to attack, or even observe." The huge creature quietly sat there thinking about this, and finally said, "Very well. We shall plan around them. We are getting tired, little one, tired of this war. Let your superiors know this. You may even let the humans know this. I think that we are ready to stop this." The tigerean warlord looked at me. He looked well worn. "I will do this for you. The humans are tired too. The war was over an insignificant point, and the offenders have already been wiped out. We weres were quick, and silent in this. I will pass on your messages to my boss. May your claws never dull." I bowed gracefully, and turned to leave. "And may your spells work properly, little one." I heard a chuckle over my shoulder. I left before he saw me blush with embarrassment.



FIN
Back to the Main Index